General Questions | Registration Questions | Travel Questions
Q: Where/When is the event?
A: Flavorcon will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, November 11-12, 2020.
Q: What are the show/conference hours?
A: The Exhibition is 11 am-4 pm on Wednesday and Thursday. Conference sessions are scheduled throughout Wednesday and Thursday, starting at 8:30 am. For a detailed schedule please visit the show schedule on the website.
Q: Who qualifies for the Flavorist Discount?
A: A Flavorist is defined as someone who uses chemistry to engineer artificial and/or natural flavors. They must be a certified or apprentice member of your country's flavor chemist society and/or working as a flavorist, flavor chemist or a retired flavorist. If your company is involved in creating flavors, but your job title is not, you do not qualify for the Flavorist discount.
Q: I have a disability that requires accommodation for Flavorcon or any related activities, who can I contact to discuss?
A: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help make arrangements for you.
Q: How do I get a detailed list of exhibitors at the event?
A: Please see the exhibitor list on the website.
Q: How do I get on the mailing list for next year’s expo?
A: Just sign up for the mailing list!
Q: Where can I download the mobile app?
A: The mobile app information will be posted on our website closer to the show.
Q: How do I register a group?
A: Please e-mail our Registration Manager, email@example.com to take advantage of discounted group registration. All registrants must be employed by the same company. All sales are final. In the event that you have 3 individuals already registered and add more at a later date, the discount will only apply to the additional attendee registrations.
Q: What is your promo code policy?
A: Promo codes are limited to one per customer per purchase and are good for a one time use only per customer and can only be used for registration.
Promo codes have no cash value and if a cancellation is requested, your account will be credited only in the amount that you paid – total amount at checkout less the value of the coupon code.
Coupon codes cannot be combined with other promotions. Flavorcon may run promotions designed to attract new customers or increase sales.
In connection with these promo codes, any person that received promo codes from Flavorcon from multiple email addresses, uses false names, impersonate others, or through the use of any other fraudulent or misleading conduct, shall forfeit the promo code and be liable for the full amount.
Flavorcon reserves the right to refuse or alter any promo code at its discretion. The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Please note: Promo codes are not retroactive and price adjustments will not be issued to registrations.
Once a promo code has been applied to a paid registration, no other promo codes will supersede the already applied promo code.
Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is my exhibitor username and password for online registration?
A: Your password was emailed to your company point of contact for the show. To receive your password, please email Customer Service at email@example.com.
Q: How can I make a correction on my badge?
A: Please e-mail our Registration Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or see anyone at the pre-registration desks on-site and they can assist you.
Q: Is there a charge for a replacement badge?
A: Yes, onsite you will be charged $75 to replace a missing badge.
Q: I can’t go anymore – can I get a refund?
A: If registration cancellations are received in writing before midnight EST on September 1, 2020, event management will refund your registration fee less a 10% of monies paid administrative fee. Cancellations NOT received in writing by the date required will not be eligible for a refund; however, you may send a replacement. Replacement or refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com on or before November 3, 2020. No-shows will not be refunded. In the event a visa request to the event is denied, a full refund will be completed with documentation of refusal of visa.
Q: Can you recommend a hotel?
A: Flavorcon has partnered with OnPeak as the official housing registration company for the 2020 event. More information coming soon!
Q: I will require an invitation letter in order to obtain my visa to enter the United States. What do I need to do?
A: To receive a letter of invitation, please forward your registration confirmation our Registration Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. You must register for the event in order to receive a letter of confirmation.
- Inline Booth Space: Each standard inline 10'x10' booth includes (no substitutions or exchanges allowed):
- Grey Pipe & Drape - 8' Back Wall and 3' Side Rail
- (1) Black Skirted Table - 8' (W) x 24" (D) x 30" (H)
- (2) Stackable Chairs
- (1) Wastebasket
- (1) 7" x 44" Company ID Sign per Exhibitor.
Exhibitor Listing Online Promotions:
- All exhibitors receive 1 Product Listing, 1 Show Special, and 2 Digital Press Releases.
- Please update your listing and upload an image to be included in the Product Gallery.
- Upgrades for additional promotion items are available for purchase through your Exhibitor Resource Center.
Attendee Lead Retrieval:
- All Exhibitors receive 1 complimentary lead retrieval mobile app license to scan attendee badges when they visit your booth so you can follow up with them after the show!
It is your one-stop resource!
Only confirmed exhibitors have access to the Exhibitor Resource Center - where you can access:
- Exhibitor Service Manual
- Important information regarding show rules and regulations, deadlines and ordering services
- Exhibitor Badge Registration
- Financial Information
- View invoices and payment information
- Exhibitor Listing
- Company description, website URL, social media links and product/service categories
- Purchase upgrades for your exhibitor listing to enhance your online presence
- Attendee Leads
- Reserve your complimentary lead retrieval mobile app license to scan attendee badges at the show.
The general service contractor for 2020 Flavorcon is Shepard Exposition Services.
The 2020 Flavorcon Exhibitor Service Manual is available in the Exhibitor Resource Center and the Shepard online portal, where you will find information for all of your exhibiting needs.
Discount price deadline for standard Shepard orders - Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Discount price deadline for custom Shepard rentals - Monday, October 12, 2020
onPeak is the official housing vendor for the Flavorcon 2020.
Click here for information about booking your hotel room.
Click here for the 2020 Flavorcon program ad specs.
Flavorcon 2020 Pre-show Digital Program
Ad Materials Due: August 26, 2020
Flavorcon 2020 On-site Show Program
Ad Materials Due: September 28, 2020
- Yes, regardless of booth size and it is not a commercially registered vehicle. Please note that the Terrance Ballroom is located on the 4th floor of the Convention Center. It will be necessary to use the elevator to transfer your hand carry items. Shepard, our general services contractor offers Cart Load Service. You can click here for details and pricing.