If registration cancellations are received in writing before midnight EST on September 1, 2020, event management will refund your registration fee less a 10% of monies paid administrative fee. Cancellations NOT received in writing by the date required will not be eligible for a refund; however, you may send a replacement. Replacement or refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 3, 2020. No-shows will not be refunded. In the event a visa request to the event is denied, a full refund will be completed with documentation of refusal of visa.
- All registration fees are in US Dollars. Registrations will NOT be processed without full payment. Credit card charge will appear as "Flavorcon"
- Please note: Promo codes are not retroactive and price adjustments will not be issued to registrations. Once a promo code has been applied to a paid registration, no other promo codes will supersede the already applied promo code. For more information, refer to the FAQ page.
- Due to the content and location of the event, all participants must be 21 years or older.
- As a registrant or participant, you agree to Flavorcon’s use of your likeness captured by the official show photographer or videographer, in any future promotional meeting materials.
- Attendees are expected to respect the copyright, patent right and trademark right of fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors. Violators may be subject to sanctions by event management.
- Flash photography and videography of Flavorcon is strictly prohibited. A professional photographer will capture everything that Flavorcon offers. Photos will be available on the Flavorcon website and Facebook pages. Find, tag and share photos of you and your colleagues.
- All speakers, sessions, sponsors, exhibitors, times and locations are subject to change without notice.