Flavorcon 2019: Call for Speakers Proposals
Where Delicious Innovation Begins: Flavorcon is a global, interactive conference and expo designed for scientists, flavorists, product developers and consumer packaged goods companies in the flavor creation and food & beverage industries.
Do you have a compelling topic that you think will benefit the flavor, food and beverage industries? Flavorcon is now accepting submissions for the 2019 conference, which will take place November 11-12 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati OH.
Take the stage in front of food scientists, flavorists, product developers, consumer packaged goods companies, marketers and management professionals. Deadline for submissions is March 8, 2019.
Flavorcon is now seeking 30-minute educational presentations from industry experts on the following topics:
- Consumer insights
- Market trends
- Sensory science
- Ingredient innovations
- Product development
- Supply chain insights
- Formulation and application science
- Please note that all talks will be presented in English.
- All presentations must be educational in nature and cannot be self promoting.
- Selected speakers will be granted a full event registration.
- Download Speaker Guidelines (PDF <1MB)
- Proposals are due by March 8, 2019