Flavorcon 2018: Call for Presentation Proposals
Where Delicious Innovation Begins: Flavorcon is the leading global interactive conference designed specifically for food scientists, flavorists, product developers, marketers and management in the flavor creation and food & beverage sectors.
Flavorcon 2018 is now accepting conference presentation proposals for its event taking place November 13 - 15, 2018, at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City, NJ, USA.
The 2018 conference will address the leading drivers behind flavor, food and beverage innovation, from consumer trends to market opportunities to the latest technical breakthroughs. As a result, Flavorcon is now seeking 20-30 minute educational presentations from industry experts on the following topics:
- Consumer insights
- Market trends
- Sensory science
- Ingredient innovations
- Formulation science
- Emerging technologies
- Product development
- Supply chain innovations
As a potential Flavorcon presenter, you will gain recognition and exposure to Flavorcon’s audience of flavor professionals from around the world.
- Please note that all talks will be presented in English.
- All presentations must be educational in nature and cannot promote the presenter's products or services.
- Selected speakers will be granted an event pass.
- Download Speaker Guidelines (PDF <1MB)
- Submissions are due by Monday, January 29, 2018
- Click Here to Begin Your Proposal
How to Submit a Presentation Proposal
Simply click on the button below to create a profile and follow the directions to submit a presentation proposal. Limit 2 proposals per person. The deadline to submit your proposal is January 29, 2018.